It is the engine that drives your car and for its flawless and long-lasting operation, it needs special attention and regular maintenance. The so-called small service must be performed regularly after every 10,000 to 15,000 km, depending on the condition of the engine. A small service includes checking the condition of the entire vehicle and replacing parts, which are:
- coolant level and quality control (antifreeze)
- control of quantity and quality of brake oil,
- replacement, engine oil and all filters,
- control / replacement of spark plugs,
- vehicles using alternative fuel, gas mandatory filter replacement and gas installation check.
The price of the service is determined by three people, considering the large number of oil and filter manufacturers, it goes without saying that the prices are also different. We give a guarantee for the parts we recommend.